DECKED JEEP GLADIATOR 2020-CURRENT STORAGE SYSTEM MJ!
This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Jeep Gladiator pickup truck with a bed length of 5' manufactured from 2020 to current. It takes a short midsize DECKED system.
NOTE: DECKED drawer systems will limit access to the power outlet and bed lighting. A weatherproof pigtail power cord can be installed prior to DECKED allow use of the outlet. Bed lighting use/function will be limited.
Components not included. But they'll make your life better, so order now and save on shipping.
DECKED systems ship freight, and shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S.A. Unlimited components now ship bundled with the DECKED system for a flat rate fee of $15. Order components with your system to save on shipping. Click the SHIPPING POLICY tab for detailed information.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!KEY FEATURES:
- 3-Year Warranty
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. See the TECHNICAL SPECS tab for details.
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
- The midsize system features one full-size drawer and one narrow drawer. The full-size drawer fits regular dividers, the D-Box and the Crossbox. The Narrow drawer fits narrow dividers and the Crossbox. The midsize system is also compatible with locks, drain plugs and CoreTrax.
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers that do not require more than 3" below the bed rail for mounting or operation
- HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (HDPE)
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
- CAST ALUMINUM HANDLES
- GALVANIZED STEEL SUBFRAME
NARROW DRAWER DIMENSIONS
WIDE DRAWER DIMENSIONS
LENGTH IN DETAIL
Overall Length: Short 56.28 in [1429.51mm] Long 68.01 in [1727.45mm]
Length - Difference in Long and Short System: 11.73 in (equivalent to Lateral Steel Tube spacing)
Length - Stud Long. Center to TGAC Long Center: Short 37.82in [960.62mm ] Long 49.55in [1258.53mm ]
Length - TGAC Long. Center to Deck Pnl Long. Center: Short 17.04 in [432.68 mm] Long 22.9in [581.661mm ]
WIDTH IN DETAIL
Overall Width: 64.00 in [1625.6 mm]
Width – Lateral Steel Tubes minus End Caps: 54.54 in [1385.32]
Width – Underside – Widest Lateral Steel Tube Supports: 56.19 in [1427.22 mm]
Width – Base of Ammo Cans @ Widest Point: 51.19 in [1300.21 mm]
Width - C channel Mtg to C channel Lateral Mounting Distance: 39.03 in [991.46 mm]
Width - Minimum Overall that Clears Ammo Can Openings: 55.98 in [1421.90 mm]
Width – Wide Drawer Centerline to Center of Vert: 11.5 in [292.1 mm]
Width – Wide Drawer - Wheel Centerline to Wheel Centerline: 14.71 in [373.63 mm]
Width – Narrow Drawer - Wheel Centerline to Wheel Centerline: 14.71 in [373.63 mm]
Width – Wide Drawer - Centerline of Wheel Track to Centerline of Wheel Track: 15.00 in [381.00 mm]
Width – Narrow Drawer - Centerline of Wheel Track to Centerline of Wheel Track: 7.75 in [196.91 mm]
HEIGHT IN DETAIL
Deck Height – Top of D Tread: 12.19 in [309.6 mm]
Deck Height – Underside of Lowest Top Surface (i.e. to clear wheelhouse): 11.75 in [298.45]
Deck Height – Underside Lateral Steel Tube Supports: 10.5 in [266.7 mm]
Deck Height – Underside Lateral Steel Tube: 10.75 in [273.05 mm]
Ammo Can Top Mounting Surface to Bottom: 10.5 in [266.7 mm]